Previously I went Malaysia with my group of GFS. It is our very first JB trip together. Whenever I'm with them I feel happy! This year shall be our 10th year anniversary. Of course we have already plan for something special to celebrate our 10th years of friendship. How awesome? 10 years! Not easy to come by for some. I'm glad to have them in my life bringing more colours to it. Majority of us is a huge fans of "Foods" and "Skincare" takers. Spent most of our time eating and buying cheap+effective skin products. Money seems to be well spent. Hahaha. Miss the girls already right now while blogging. Heehee. Here's the following pics to do it's talking. Gonna sleep waking up early for work! Motivation 2 more days to weekends! Jiayou!
Follow my Instagram: Eileen_ying
Or my Facebook (Located on the top right hand side bar on my blog site)
For the latest Update. As I seldom blog.
Bye peeps.
P/S: Sometimes it's happier to let go but how many people can actually do it?






No comments:
Post a Comment