Monday, May 6, 2013
Since I can't get to sleep ....
I've been thinking alot of things in my mind. Be it good or bad. Most of the times I regretted for choosing and making bad choices. At the first place I shouldn't get tempted and get silly with it. It's all started with a "GXXXX". However right now, I will just have to move on and be better. Everything will be fine? I hope so ... I'm happy with my family and current relationship. I will soon have my happy family too when time flies. What I can do now is to strengthen back the communication within my family members. Spending more time with them. I have a great family I must say. Really heart warming. Thank you God. I will force myself to be appreciative. Thank you so much. It's a fate to be born and get attached to this wonderful family. It's a fate for me to know you and be close together. Destiny. I must freaking learnt how to cherish it! As it will never appeared the 2nd time already. People die, people facing illness, hunger compare to them I'm fortune. Why am I always demanding so much when I've already got the best out of the best? Why am I so picky? I don't get it? I should be blessed. Why am I so hard to get along? Why am I always only regret when things happen? Why am I not making the right decision always? Why am I blind? As long as I'm breathing I'm healthy I will live on and constantly trying. Hoping one day just one fine day I will turn mature and be perfect in every way I am. The day will soon arrive ... Im waiting ... Gonna sleep. Working tomorrow. I will survive if I want. Even everything breaks down but to certain events I may give up. And that's the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment