Went over to Malaysia for a mini short trip.
The very first thing we purchased is the roti boy bread. The smells of it is completely irresistible. The highlight of this trip is the Thai Odyssey! My fav! They supply awesome massage and services! Love it! Did the 45 mins foot massage and 30 mini body massage. Feel so goooood~ After the procedure I felt so relaxing! First time trying the KFC Chicken rice with corn bites. To my amazed, it taste pretty "Delicious". (Must Order!) It's my first time trying the Durian egg pudding too! =) As for the wanton you really must try the noodle! Currently its one of the best wanton noodle I've ever ate! However the location is near KSL resort but there's a walking distance to the wanton stall. Gonna have a very busy weekend ahead!
P/S: I can't wait for December to arrive.
Hopefully till then everything is going fine for me.













No comments:
Post a Comment