How true ...
*
Chinese New Year is coming ...
There are certain things I had to do yet it's not done.
1)Buy my CheongSam
2)Rebond my hair
3)New Year Grocery
4)Clear my room
Just gonna find some time to do all these ...
TGIF!
I'm going home tonight!
Yeah, Like finally!
Can't wait to see my Mummy.^^
I miss her homecook food.
(slurpslurp)
*
Wohoo~
And and AND...
I'm going sentosa tonmorrow!
Can't wait!
*
Anyway,
I hope the 2 night 2 days trip is confirm next month.
Wanted to have some blessing before the official lunar year start.
21st Jan is gonna be a tough day.
I hope the result is good and postive.*fingercross*
Hoping for some gooooood news. =)
*
I guess I need to control my spending already.
Been spending way too much ... TSK!=((
*
Visual cycle: From stranger to friends,
From friends to lover,
From lover to stranger.
How ironic?
*
Had been listening to Canon in D constantly while working.
Love the melody ...
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment