Last Saturday.
Yes, Your eyes is not seeing any stars.
Indeed I've cut my hair till this short!!!
This year 2013 shall be a fresh year for me.
I never wanted to cut my hair till this short or ever wanted
to rebond my hair till this straight.
Yet somehow I did it!
How was it??
Outfit for the day.
Candid
YES and Yeah!
I had my fav chicken rice balls!
and And AND You know what!?
I even ''Take away(Da Pao)'' an additional of 5 rice balls!
*yummy*
We bought a tickets for 5 times luge and we only managed to play it for 3 times.
Due to the sudden heavy rain!
Fortunately we managed to keep the rest of the two times for future play.
Which means ... We are going sentosa again! hahaha.
Videos!
During S.E.A Aquarium.
Skyride!
Our Fav Laska steamboat for dinner!
*
The next day- SUNDAY
I missed out my photoshop lesson.
Gonna catch up with my batch soon!
Meet up with both of my ''SISTERS''! ^^
Mad happy + lots of gossiping.
Everything with Fries!
''US'' with no make up at all. (Ghosts) hahaha.
Ipad4 + Mini!
Goodnight.
*
I'm so happy! I'm going oversea next month.
Planning in process with the girls for our May trip going china!
I love travelling but why I'm not a cabin crew? LOL.
I should be one but I'm so in love my current job now.
Flexible ''Leave'' and Great working environment + colleagues.
Exam on 4 Feb! And I haven even study yet.*slapforehead*
Wish me luck!




















No comments:
Post a Comment