Alright this shall be my complain post ...
Recently I've been eating alot ... way too much ...
If you actually follow me in my instagram
Last Saturday ...
I had ...
1) Laska steamboat for Lunch.
2) Ice bubble milk tea
3) Vanilla Ice-cream in cone
4) Potato chips
5) Steamboat for dinner at home.
6) Dessert
7) Cake
8) Candy
9) Coke (2bottle)
10) Ice lemon tea (1pack)
11) Peisi (2 can)
Sunday ..
1) Domino pizza [3BBQ chicken+2hawillian] for lunch
2) 1 Pack of hot and spicy potato chips
3) Chocolate Cookies
4) MacDonald [Fish burger meal+one cup of corn] for dinner
5) Vanilla ben and jerry's ice cream
6) Peisi (1cup)
7) Coke (1 bottle)
8) Earl grey tea (2cup)
9) Hotdogs
Monday[Today]
So far .... I had ...
1) Apple in the morning
2) Candy
3) Potato chips
4) Roasted chicken noodle dry +extra noodle+1 egg
As for dinner ... Has not plan yet ...
So tell me ...
HOW NOT TO GAIN WEIGHT WITH SO MUCH FOOD IN MY TUMMY!?!?*pullhair*
Arrgh~ *slapmyselftwice*
I'VE FREAKING GAIN SO MUCH!!!!
NO MORE FAST FOOD FOR ME ANYMORE!!!*seriously*

No comments:
Post a Comment