Hey, Back to do some blogging.
I'm flying off soon this coming friday again. heehee.
Was pretty disppointed as I didn't get to go USS Halloween
on sunday even though we have purchased the tickets already.
Quite a waste tho. Hundred plus just dump into the rubbish bin just like that.
Wanted to go so badly like a small girl.
But nevertheless I shall promise myself to go next year.
Give a miss to this year Halloween party too.
People has been asking me out for dress-up party yet I've rejected constantly.
Well, I guess I've grown up? Not that into partying anymore.
I rather spent my night with my family watching movie
or stay in a pub for some chit-chat session with my friends.
Such comforting to have my fav ice-cream accomapnying me throughout the night.
Shall spam photos of my dearest Hugo girl.
She is so SWEET!
P.s: Sometimes I wonder how do you get me and know about me?
Must be from her. I know you are her colleague as well as her friend.
Following me is alright to check out how am I doing. See who the hell I am.
Pretty or ugly all these. bla bla bla... But why rejected my request? Hmm ...
I'm not mean or whatever. If I am mean I won't have approve you at the first place. Well, Thinking back to the issue. There's only two possibility. One is either she told you something about me therefore you are curious or Two, she asked you to do so? So which one is it? There's nothing for me to fear anymore. Since it's over. I will post whatever I think on my blog from now on. I don't care how many people is actually reading my blog but I believe there will be. I'm not a blogger. I don't have thousand of readers but I'm just being me. I don't have to consider for people any longer. I use to blog carefully with my words yet you were attacking me somehow. I swallow it down. Now I'm back with a different me. Shoot me once I fall, Shoot me twice I will make sure you get what you deserve. So now, Fcuk off from my life! I don't mind you stalking me, reading my blog and checking me out. It is perfectly alright for me. A blog is written for people to read. Just stop getting involved with my life and Mind your own business. Feel free to gossip and do whatever you want as it does not bother me much. Think about it again. Who are you in my life? What's so big deal about you for me to entertain you so much? Before you open your mouth to say me please reflect on your own first. Never allow me to pin point you. Otherwise, It's like the kettle saying the pot black. Somehow you makes me wonder too.
Bi-bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment