Thank you for your KIND INTENTION for correcting and ENTERTAINING me. I assume you have PERFECT ENGLISH in order to judge me. If that's the case, Please kindly MAKE SURE that there is NO ''sing-lish'' or grammar mistake from now on while blogging your entries in your blog. Well, Personally there is nothing to be embarassed or disgraced of seriously. The worst scenario which I can foresee is by starting from square one. Honestly speaking, I have to admit that my English is not strong. Therefore I don't deny. But I will work harder to improve it definitely. Not for the sake of you but it is for my own benefit. Stop sounding like you're a stupid typical ''Ah Lian'' speaking with vulgarity. Which clearly you are not. For what? To prove that you have the power to overcome me? Or to prove that your not weak? Hmm ... Just to let you know it is so difficult in reading your entries sometimes with your languages. Preciously if you are unhappy with regards to my this particular post or feel offended by it. I'm sorry cause I speak whats on my mind.
FYI:

No comments:
Post a Comment