まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Hugo Girl.

Owning a dog is equivalent to having a baby girl.
Hugo has been whimming like a baby almost every night!
Hardly had any sleep at all.
Currently she is staying at b's house.
As he is trainning her. So far so good.
When Hugo gets older she will be coming over
to my place to visit my family. =)
Hugo is pretty much a fast learner.
She just learnt how to take command by sitting down
and home base toilet train. She's doing a great job!
''Hugo SIT!'', ''Good Girl''.*clapclap*


 
Happy family.
 
Alright, I'm heading to JB later together with my company.
Ending work one hour earlier. Heehee. Super dress down today!
Wearing a brown shorts, black top, grey jacket and my blackie long champ bag.
On a happier note, Tomorrow is a public hoilday! Woohoo~ Love it!
Which means I can sleep more the next following day!
Anyway, I think I'm getting the samsung galaxy note 2 white in colour.
This particular phone is definitely way much better and more 
advance than my current iphone5 in white. Damn solid!

In additional, I also wanted to get the Ipad mini version.
So that I could use it at work while I'm oversea. heehee.
 
Okay back to my entry. Gonna live my life as per normal
and stay happy always. Alright time to get back to work.
Can't wait for tomorrow night outing. It's gonna be fun!
Bye peeps.

No comments: