まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Friends/Gathering/Birthdays=Awesome!

PMeet up with the beautiful Sis❤ ST







 Follow by sis J's birthday❤
 
Sis F and me are wearing the same arm swing on that day!





With the girls. J,F and XF.


With XF❤












Our pandora❤

Happy birthday Sis J❤





With MY❤

Cheerful us =)


Okay, Fine I love Sis F love me a lot! =x

KSL Suite 




So spacious!
Plan my boy's birthday in advance.
Bought him to KSL suite to stay for one night!




His custom hand made birthday cake.
So hard to find it!


All the gift that I've bought for him!


Hotel complimentary cake!







He bought me a ring on his birthday!

Had lunch with N❤
Thank you for the treat girl!

Meet up with my ex company cliques❤

Farewell for L❤

Farewell for N❤
All the best N I miss working with you so much!

Meet with my ex ex company cliques and at the sometime celebrated I's birthday in advance!❤



Still remember your childhood game?



At Strawberry Picturehouse 1st shoot!
With my long term friend Mr R❤
Always giving me wonderful advice!

Boyfriend see my face "black black".
So he walk all the way to the opposite side to get me this.

Happy birthday I❤
You know I love you ja~

Couple tee❤

Going in to JB.



My fav macaroons!



Plus my fav Thai odessy massage!

Wearing my cute panda out!



Manicure and pedicure sponsor by B❤

Trying this the first time!(Not no eat all!)

Long chat with friends.



With A❤

With R❤

And E❤

My boyfriend is loving his soft toys that I've bought for him. Lol
That's all! 

No comments: