まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, September 14, 2013

中秋节要到了。。

Look at the amount of the mooncake I've recieved from different clients. There's supposed to be more ... Gave one box of Cantonese style mooncake to boyfriend and they are loving it! (No pic taken)
Here's some of the mooncake I've recieved:
Have been eating different type of mooncakes from various hotel. Yet I still love the raffles hotel one. So far people has been sending 4 boxes of snow skin mooncakes to our company. Yummy! But fattening. However, majority of us is fighting for the mooncake box instead! Lol.
My expression for lotus mooncake.
And I goes all the way to ....
Sigh~
So far this is still the best box I've recieved! A good way to place in all my makeup materials.✌

From one of my client. He came all the way down just to pass me this.
 Thank you Danny for this sweet little gift.
That's all for today!
Remember to spent your Mid-Lunar Featival with your love ones!

No comments: