まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Today ...

Wearing my Colleague's spect for fun.
Super duper huge and adorable.
 
Feeling grumpy although it's Friday!
 
Orange juice my daily intake.
 
Bad complexion due to lack of sleep.
 
Dinner at Coffee stars by dao with N.
Thanks for the treat. =)
 
Plus an awesome Royce Chocolate.
Thank you so much!
Such a lovely surprised!
 
After dinner, I meet up with I at bliss for some chilling.
Our usual meeting venue.
 
Dress down on Friday.
Tank top plus quarter jeans.
 
 Got home and nothing to do.
Decided to do a ''BO LIAO'' mini clip with ''BA BA'' my sheep teddy.

 
 
Feel so fed-up with facebook!
Facebook actually terminate my video uploader permanently as they claim that I've uploaded a clip with copyright icon. Both my personal and photo page couldn't activate at all when it comes to video upload. Frustrated with it. Guess I gonna create another facebook account just for the sake of my videos. Facebook you ''SUCKS'' big time! Lousy! *ANGRY!*
*
Have uploaded all my videos in my youtube.
Will blog again soon. Bye!
 

No comments: