まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Love is in the air~

Today ...
 Bf came to find me after my work. I was pretty down in mood actually due to my "姨妈"。This particular 姨妈 is making my temper boiling at 100 degree. I tends to get frustrated, irritated and piss off easily. I'm glad that last min I got something to look forward to. Which is meeting my boy for dinner. We had Raman for dinner at one of the Japanese restaurant located at town. My boy decided to reorder the strawberry shortcake as he knew that its my favorite.  Indeed to my surprised, this cute adorable dessert actually does magic as it do cheer me up a little. 
 Bf bought me a watch as I always needed one. I really like the one with gold metal Colour plus white strip watch. However it is the last piece. Having with no other choice. I decided to pick up this simple design. I'm loving it now. Thank you bf! 

Furthermore, he bought two set of SK2 starter kit for my mummy and me. Gonna try it soon once I've finished using my current products. Heard that their miracle  toner is good.

Next we even shared money to purchase this awesome gift for my daddy's upcoming birthday this month. The majority shareholder will be my bf.(Of course). Feeling happy cause my bf is treating my family like his own family members. I will always remember him saying this "Don't be silly, your family is also my family ma. Next time." Wah! The moment I heard it. It melted my heart instantly. I was super touch! 
Just ended a conversation with him on the phone on regards of my office politics . He's a great adviser and a knowledge wisdom. He sort of never failed to foresee what's going on. Thank you. I can be super super stubborn yet he didn't give up on me. I an be super unfair to him yet he still endure and treat me like a princess. Tell me la. Where to find such a guy? I'm the luckiest girl already who have met him honestly. I'm not boosting him. But he's really one of the raregem. Gonna sleep, waking up early tomorrow. Pray hard my 姨妈 will arrive soon. 晚安! 

No comments: