まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, May 27, 2013

Finally .. Evening night out with Gfs.

Went for a mini session yesterday evening for udders ice cream with buddy and SL. However I'm still in love with the salted caramel's ice cream. Oh well, shall meet up with them and my another group of friends to have the ice cream again. Hopefully my boy is free to have the ice cream too. Thought of bringing him there. Awesome planning, Awesome girlfriends they knew that I tends to be over thinking and being paranoid at home when I'm alone. Therefore they meet me up for Prata and ice cream session. Just to cheer me up. So last min till I had to dress in super casual outfit with no make up on. I appreciate their effort and thoughts. Can't wait for our following meet up and gathering. I'm going for a full check up tomorrow. Kinda of worry and the medical fee is costing a bomb to my wallet. Didn't know that it could be that expensive in Singapore. It's a killer. But I know I must do something towards my fragile body. Chaos! I will survive!

With my buddy since sec 1.


No comments: