My gift from him.=)
Love it as I always wanted to shake off all the fats from my arms.
Beautiful roses from him.
My valentine every single day ..
My boyfriend is not handsome and perfect in appearance.
However, He's one of the rare gem. He treat me like a princess.
Everything he seems to be able to handle well.
He always place me as priority and think for me first.
He does things just for the sake of me.
Pack the whole room, Shift the bed,
purchased wireless headphone/key bored/mouse for me so that I could use it
on the bed while watching my fav horror movie. Clear my wardrobe, reserved place for me
so that I could put my stuffs, Buy me a bag when he knew that I'm starting my new job soon,
Create clubsnap membership so that I could have some part time income for myself
as I hardly had any time for events, Buy me a new hand phone when my phone is spoils,
buy me a pink hair curler and steamer so that I could do things easier, buy me office clothes
when he worry that I may not have enough clothes for work,
when he worry that I may not have enough clothes for work,
buy me my fav hello kitty, bring me out for dinner, Buy my fav snacks home,
bring me out for holiday trip, endure all my negatives and even my beauty maintainers
as he knew I''m a very ''AI MEI'' person. He never failed to say ''I'm the most beautiful/cutest girl
ever in his lifé'' and ''I'm always his fav model''. No matter how many beautiful talents/models are out there. He always motivate, give me advices and encourage me. He give me attention and observe me well. He don't flirt with girls, club or smoke. He will wait for me after event and pick me up after I've finished clubbing. He has a stable income and being very sincere towards my family and my friends.
He will always protect me when I get bullied. Recently we has been arguing about Jay Zhou's concert tickets. As I wanted to watch it so badly! On the actual sales day 26 Feb, Both of us has been trying so hard to log into Sistic. Of course, The postion of the sit is not perfect. But neverthless, I appreciate what my boyfriend does for me. Ended up we managed to get the 208 tickets but sitting right at the conner. He's has been trying so hard to keep refreshing the website contantly just to get me the tickets. Although, I still need to pay him the ticket amount.O.o (Oops) To be honest my boyfriend doesn't even like Jay Zhou at all. To him it is kinda of waste of his quality time. Yet he still willing to go with me. Last Saturaday, He even bought me an annual pass of the USS sentosa tickets for like 188 per pax. Just because I used to nag and tell him. How much I wanted to go to USS again! On 25 feb Monday, I said that I'm feeling very down regarding my work and wanted to catch up with some funny movie to ease my stress and unhappiness alone. Immediately he suggest me to watch with him tomorrow and even want to come down from Jurong to my place with Zec kor kor. I rejected him because it is ranning cts and dogs. After awhile he bought the movie tickets online for the next following day. I thought of changing xxx and he even introduce me to one of his client. When he see that I'm so unhappy with my xxxxxxxx.
Yet sometimes I abused it. My boyfriend is one of the best I've ever met so far. I guess.However he does have his negative points too.If you never ever release your previous relationship you won't be able to find the better and perfect one for you.Going back to your ''EX'' is seriously useless. Why?Cause the same mistake may surface again. Why make yourself Suffer? Tired? Insecure? Confuse?Hurt? To me appearance will always come second. It is a matter of how comfortable are you both?My advice? Never go back to your ''EX''. Move on! Life is too short to remain and being trap in the previous mermories. Just-Let-It-Go. People change, People go, People come and some/certain People remains. If you two are bound to break up, So be it! It maybe destiny, God made plans for us. Be contented. Get-Over-It! STOP having any connection. You will never be happy if you choose not to release it! Letting go of your past relationship is not necessary a bad choice. It may be a new start a new beginning. I believe there will be others guys out there who may treat you better. A failed relationship doesn't mean it's a death sentence of being in love. When you are in love you are bounds to accept hurt too. God is fair. If ONE day this relationship doesn't turn out to be the perfect ending for me. All I will do is to get over it for afew months duration. It's not the end of the world. As long as I'm still breathing. Perphas in one year time memories will be difting away by then.
Don't give up on LOVE.
It is a lesson learnt. Move On.
Don't give up on LOVE.
It is a lesson learnt. Move On.
Open your eyes widely, You may just see something different.
Be brave to be love and choose your partner wisely.I'm glad that I've found ONE that won't hide anything behind my back.I've seen guys who are attached with various of hidden secrets behind.They will always say they won't flirt yet deep inside they are admiring the other girls. Who know? If they actually contacted each other in discreet? Guys who shower their girlfriends with branded stuffs.E.g: bags, accessoriesYet right at the back they actually had a third party going on.Girls are so blind by sweet words and gifts. As we are emotional creatures. We use our heart to feel emotionally and not physically. To certain girls they always thought that their boyfriend is faithful. As for outsiders they always think that this couple is so sweet and loving.But how true can it be? ''Don't judge a book by it's cover''.I don't deny. People always say ''Guys with money fool around''.
I would say 80% facts. 20% Friction.
I would say 80% facts. 20% Friction.
There is good guys who is rich and faithful to their partner too.
But in a limited case.
I can be very childish and throwing trauma like nobody business.Sometimes my mouth just said ''Ugly words''.I can be extremely impatient, lazy and refusing to do things.Yet my boyfriend is able to over come it.We may have alot of internal problems regarding my attuide. Esp towards his hobby. He's not 100 perfect so do I. We had different point of views. I love surprised and romantic.
He knew it yet he is improving.
He knew it yet he is improving.
So we shall see ...
Lastly, I would like to take this chance to say '' Happy Valentine Day Baby''.
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
Till then ...







No comments:
Post a Comment