まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Advertorial- Amethystory Mineral Yogurt Mask

As you know I am a fans of masks!
I enjoyed putting on mask as I am a very lazy person!
The most frequent problems that we girls met is the Two ''Ds'' (Dull and Dry) SKIN.
Especially lack of sleep, fruits, vitamin C, water
and long period staying in air conditional area.
E.g Office. Therefore I recommend you this particular product.
 photo IMG_5631_zpsc80b86ef.jpg
 
Introducing Amethystory Mineral Yogurt Mask!
It creates an Instant Brightening with Intense hydration.
It is similar to Laneige Yogurt mask but at a more affordable rate.
 photo IMG_5605_zpse7f72f77.jpg
 
Amethystory Mineral Yogurt Mask is an unique Amethyst Mineral
Yogurt Mask specially blended with Amethyst,
Yogurt Powder, Bio-Energy Fluid, Tranexamic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid,
Ginseng and Olive Oil. It is rich in minirals, herbals nutrients,
whitening as well as hydrating active ingredients.
Very smooth in texture with great smell!
 photo IMG_5612_zpsec46f2de.jpg

Direction of Use:
1)•Gently massage an adequate amount onto the entire face.
 photo IMG_5618_zps46afd36a.jpg

2)•Leave the mask on for around 15-30 minutes to allow
the nourishments to be absorbed by the skin.  photo IMG_5619_zps64a7935d.jpg

3)•Then rinse off thoroughly.
 photo IMG_5629_zps324eebe7.jpg
 
WHY choose Amethystory Mineral Yogurt Mask ?
Because ....

•Intensely nourishes and rejuvenates skin, for a soft and smooth complexion.
•Excellent whitening and brightening of skin, giving a naturally fair and radiant complexion.
•Deeply hydrates and locks in moisture, for a supple and healthy looking skin
•Helps to keep skin refreshed and cool.
•Non-greasy formula, for an easy and deep absorption into skin.  photo 487f86f7-d62c-4127-9b32-2d8f8bbe0c1e_zps84f167bf.jpg
 
LIKE their Fanpage NOW!
 

No comments: