まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, January 21, 2013

weekends~

Attended a wedding with bee at Conrad hotel.  photo IMG_38771_zps46798b8d.jpg 
 My initial plan was to wear my black dress. 
However without my long beautiful hair to go with it perfectly. 
I decided to go on pink instead as it brings out the cuteness of my hair style. 
Being the only girl, I'm so pampered and being love by my mummy.
 She actually offer to curl the bottom of my hair for me. 
I've got an awesome mom!!! Love her ttm!  photo IMG_38601_zpsb5d0003a.jpg  photo IMG_38781_zpse3f486db.jpg 
With bee.
  photo IMG_38721_zps8ccccc3f.jpg  photo IMG_39211_zpsd2a05143.jpg  photo IMG_38712_zps36d999f3.jpg 
 
Thanks cousin for the amulet from japan.
Loving it so much especially it's my fav character!  photo IMG_38811_zps822288c6.jpg 
* 
The next morning.
Woke by Hugo gretting me.
  photo IMG_38901_zps1b3ea8f9.jpg 
My outfit for the day.
  photo IMG_38931_zps36f67481.jpg 
While they were all busy shooting the gorgeous model.  photo IMG_39031_zpsa24bba86.jpg 
 I decided to self-pic.
HAHAHA.
  photo IMG_39001_zps34ab5e9b.jpg 
 Thank you for your support photographers!! (you know who you are) 
Really, I'm pretty touch to have them supporting me 
in my part time organize career. 
Really appreciated it!!! 

 Therefore, I decided to do an additional 30 mins tfcd shoot for them. 
I wasn't even prepared or barely have any make up on as my initial plan was to go 
dating and shopping with bee. This is my first time doing a shoot with barely 
no make up on. Surprisingly, The outcome seems not that bad. 
Here's the outcome.
  photo BBEK0WOCEAA9waWjpglarge_zps54f609a4.jpg 
Went on a date with bee after our short 30 mins private shoot. 
''MAMA'' the 5 star horror movie is awesome! 
With an interesting storyline.
  photo IMG_39121_zps1d8edce4.jpg 

Delicious snacks.
*fattening and crispy* 
 photo IMG_39141_zpscf3b4591.jpg 

Went shopping at TAKA and I've got my ear rings!
*Like finally* Thank you Bee. ^^
P/S: I choose a cheaper design as I knew it myself.
I may just lost the ear rings somewhere else randomly.
  photo IMG_39161_zpsf9673b28.jpg 

Ice cream!
while waiting for bee's parents to fetch us from town.  photo IMG_39181_zps673d7dd2.jpg 
There goes my weekends~  

No comments: