Wee~ Finally! My weekend!
''Like'' their page. https://www.facebook.com/dressyloft
P/S: I MISS MY LONG HAIR!!! =(
*
Okay, First of all my Exam has been postpone to an advance week which means 4 Feb.
My goodness! I haven even started touching any of the books yet!*slapforehead*
Appointment on Wednesday. Well, I am just hoping for some good news tho. *fingercross*
*
*
Gonna start my slimming diet now for my next weekend event.
Personally I know it's difficult.(-.-'')
I am a FANS of FOOD!*slurpslurp*
Personally I know it's difficult.(-.-'')
I am a FANS of FOOD!*slurpslurp*
*
Yeah! On a happier note.
Shopping with family for our new year grocery tomorrow. Can't wait.
Shopping with family for our new year grocery tomorrow. Can't wait.
Bro just created a group chat for my family.
I think it's a good idea!
More convenient for us to communicate too. Woopi~
*
I'm thinking what to wear for tomorrow's wedding dinner?
Pink or black? Hmmm ..
Shall check my wardrobe later when I got home.
I've got so many things to get tomorrow.
Different location some more.*faint*
*
My company is moving!
Hell loads of stuff to clear. Like clearance sale.
Heard that we may be force to take ''Leave'' for the whole CNY week.
Not sure if it's true or not?
However, There's still pro and con for me.
*Advantage- Spent more time with my family.
- Enjoying this rare season.
- Going oversea.
- Slacking and resting at home.
*Disadvantage - Lesser ''Leave''.=(
I'm trying to ''Save'' my leave up for exam and long holiday purpose.
*
April is gonna be a ''Good Start'' I assume?
Gonna save up and it seems like a good plan by bee.
I'm 20+ already.
Guess in afew years time soon or later I'm gonna get marry?
Guess in afew years time soon or later I'm gonna get marry?
Perhaps when I turned ''27''? I don't wanna be ''Wang Lian Po''.
Until 30 years old still single. That's pathetic.
Majority of my friends is either married with a kid or engaged.
Although marriage seems scary to me.
As there is no turning back at all.
As there is no turning back at all.
However, It is a stage in life that everyone has to go through.
Just pray hard that I'm able to save up and
not spending it like some miracle freeflow waterfall.
not spending it like some miracle freeflow waterfall.
*
Been watching news about Child Abused in Google, Facebook and Youtube.
I don't understand ''Why certain guys are so extremely horny?''.
Can't they just Zip up their stupid penis?
Raping girls and sexually abuse them as young as 2 Years old?
WTF!?
More ever some rapist and molest cases are aged between 13-19years old.
More ever some rapist and molest cases are aged between 13-19years old.
Their victim is aged between 2-16 years old.
Holy shit! That's like super young.
Real blood related brother raping and molested his own younger sister?
Real blood related mom ill treating her own daughter?
What the hack has the world come to ??
Seriously, I couldn't take it!
Is the mom's brain been shrunk into a pea or didn't she been taught by her parents?
Come on , She's your own daughter that has stayed inside your womb for so many months.
If you doesn't want her to be born then please have sex with protected condom.
Be responsible for your own act!
If you doesn't want her to be born then please have sex with protected condom.
Be responsible for your own act!
Noone has to be treated like this ever since they are born.
This is totally ''UNFAIR''!
Bloody hoe, I don't understand what is in your freaking mind.
Watch this video!
*
Anyway, bought Hugo new shirt!
Ladybird so adorable.
Ladybird so adorable.
She's been super nasty to me these few days.*rolleyes*
*
Have a nice weekend everyone!
*
Have a nice weekend everyone!
xoxo,
Eileen.
Eileen.




No comments:
Post a Comment