まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Interesting Cyber war with video blogger.

Here's just an interesting cyber war issue for you guys to pass your time. 
Have you hear of VenusAngelic?

Here's one of her video.
and our adorable ''Asian'' XiaoRishu?
 I enjoyed looking through her video as she owns a super cute voice!

Well, It's been pretty long time since the cyber thingy happened.
I know I know I'm slow ...
However, It's pretty interesting. therefore I decided to share with you guys.
A mom creating cyber war with her daughter to stir some shit.
She must be an immature and modern mommy with plenty of shit time
 to create such stupid comments and imposing.

XiaoRishu's reply

Instagram shit stirrer: http://xiaorishu.blogspot.sg/2012/05/younow-host.html
Just in case you not sure who is Kimono.

Here her video.  

VenusAngelic and Her mom during an interview.  

Others public views on regards of this issue ...
   
*I don't own any of the videos being posted on my blog post* 
All video copyrighted to the respective you tube blogger.

P/S: I don't understand how a mom will do such a thing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This venus angel is not Japanese? She looks so Jap and I can't stand the other girls' voice. Sheesh.

eileen's blog said...

Nope she's not. Venus angel is from Vietnam. the other girl voice some people obvious can't stand it but to me she's so QQQQQ~ HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

VA's real name is Venus Palermo. Still Vietnam meh? Sounds kinda Russian or something else.