まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Daily Update of Eileen's Life ...

Loving this pic ...*cute*
  photo 566168_10151638357449688_637595354_n_zps3ac64136.jpg 
SO TRUE ...
  photo IMG_4216_zps528e0ea4.jpg 
SLEEPY + TIRED.
  photo 46713_150255728465111_1708902390_n_zps7fa3159d.jpg 
Just sometimes I don't feel like going to work. 
I wish I could be housewife staying at home leading my ''Auntie's Life''.
 Or earning some part time cash like events? 
Or doing and organizing more photoshoots? 
Or enjoying my life till I get serious in looking for a job? 
All these are just my secondary thoughts and I know it's not realistic at all. 
Just sometimes ... I wish ...
*
Next. 
I am now an officially confirm staff.

  photo IMG_4195_zps95f3a3d6.jpg 

Changed all my cover/Header pic. 
Loving it now ... lalala~

  photo IMG_4233_zpsd4e2f124.jpg 

These are my favorite candy!!!! 
Apple Rock! Addictive as usual!

  photo IMG_4180_zps8f3b4e9a.jpg 
So many things I want to do and experience while I'm still young. 
Yet I'm seriously lack of financial. 
Oh well, Shall take a step and see how it goes ... 
xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are you working as? And congrats on the job confirmation!

eileen's blog said...

sales and adminstration exc