まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The World's Most STUPIDEST Person Ever ..

Hi Everyone please BEWARE of this particular person with the name of ''ALLEN''.
Especially among Models and Talents.
He is a Fcuking scammer and has been imposing as a photographer!
In fact he is NOT A PHOTOGRAPHER AT ALL!

Here the story goes ....
He actually approached one of my friend for a
Japanese Photoshoot through her email.

 photo IMG_4234_zps5fe3f39a.jpg  photo IMG_4235_zps1e70e7cc.jpg
In order to make sure he is a photographer.
My friend decided to ask him for his portfolio.

To her surprised ....

 photo IMG_4236_zpsfc9c3bca.jpg
 
It came out to be my photo, Atiqah's and Rykiel's photo.
How stupid can this person be?
I bet he doesn't even know there is something call ''MUTUAL FRIENDS''in facebook?
Someone should really teach him the basic.
Step by step ... ''Learning How to use facebook?''
More ever, When does Atiqah name been changed to Angela?
This is so funny!

 photo IMG_4237_zps8e6b5d37.jpg

Honestly, You ''FAILED BIG TIME!''.
Wanna set a perfect plot at least do some homework before targeting.
This ''ALLEN'' used to Private Message me in Facebook various times.
Keep pestering me to a blogshop shoot for him.
Claiming that he is the official photographer for KissOfGoddess.TSK!
Each time I would ignore him and there goes my facebook notification ...*beep non-stop*
He started to spam me with messages... How idiotic?
I'm not a 3 years old born baby girl living in her own world.
Too bad I've deleted the conversation between us.
Otherwise, I would have post it out here.
Using my photo without permission? Trying so hard to get chick out there?*SERIOUSLY!?*
Kindly please go back to your kindergarten school.
Perhaps your teacher may teach you once more. (ABCD ... 123 ...) LOL
(JOKE-OF-THE-DAY!)

No comments: