まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Recent updates.

Baby is on leave starting from today. *Shiok* 
Unlike me, Gonna work as usual.
Bee made爱心早餐 for me. Aww~ Very simple yet thoughtful.
He even accompany me to work today!*sorare*
 Photobucket
Tuesday 25 Dec 2012  
It's Christmas day! Nothing much going-on.
Usual happenings + Sleeping till late noon.
Monday 24 Dec 2012
Christmas's eve.
Received a gift from my boss. 
Very heartwarming indeed never do I expect it at all.
My first time getting a gift from my boss.
 Photobucket

Evening.(Aft work)
I had my Christmas down count together with my Gfs.
 My house is super pack! Lack of MJ table. (-.-'')
I didn't know that my bro is bringing his friends home for MJ too. LOL. Photobucket
Sunday 23 Dec 2012
  Photobucket Photobucket
My lovely mummy made wonderful 爱心早餐 for me in the morning.
So love!
 Photobucket
Outfit of the day. I'm trying out something different.
Photobucket
Lunch with bee.
 Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket
Follow by meeting up my sis for some Christmas shopping.
It's been so long since we last met. So much to catch up with! Photobucket
 Bought her a mini Christmas gift as well.
As My melody is her FAV character!
 Photobucket
Sushi for dinner before bee's daddy pick me up from bugis.
 Photobucket
Thanks sis!
 Photobucket
 Saturday 22 Dec 2012
Stay home day. Alot of things happened.
My new Hello kitty light which I've bought online.
Damn chio right? heehee. love it!
Photobucket 
Nau-ing at home with my Ipad.
 Photobucket
Goodnight with Hugo.
 Photobucket

No comments: