Alot of things happens and I really don't know how to manage it at this age.It's been over the same and same and same issues.I'm trying ... But I can't control my feelings towards it.I couldn't manage my emotions. I failed in doing it.Can anyone tells me what to do? I'm going insane regarding this issue.Each time after a virgorous arrugememnts. I've turn to an extremely devasting state.Nobody is perfect. This I understand. I'm the worst of all.Yet I'm getting to the state of paranoid and this is bad.In fact I love my boyfriend this I'm sure
with no doubts.He's treating me like all he ever can.Providing the best for me. Yet previously I missed it and ignore it arrogantly. There goes ''Opportunity don't come twice''. From now on I'm trying my best to cherish
and be grateful to him and I will be.Birthday is approaching in less then 3 days. Yet I'm not looking forward to it.It's just another day for me. As I gonna work as usual. Basically I'm not excited about it at all.Just request for 1-2hour off on my birthday so that I could celebrate with my granny in the hospital.Otherwise,I'm
not sure when I can celebrate with her again. I'm grateful to my company for allowing me to take time off
regardless to my probation period. I'm working hard towards my job and so far I know how to handle it. I
really hope I'm confirm. Nevertheless, January and February is the critical month that I have to face. Whether I need to undergo some operation as well as my confirmation? (Praying for the better) Life still goes on ..


No comments:
Post a Comment