Have you heard of [A-mod]?
It's a brand new lauch brand in singapore.
Their main target will be 20 years old and above.
[A-mod] has found easy acceptance because [A-mod] is about understanding,
interpreting and expressing your dream in fashion.
*
Let's get to know them more.
[A-mod] features a line of apparels and accessories in 3 main collections
– Work, Casual & Glitz.
Work -Delivers pieces that accept the required standards
of business attire but introduce elements that challenge the boundary.
Casual- Engenders spontaneity, impulsiveness, vivaciousness
and even some indiscretion.
Glitz is finesse in style, encapsulating designer charisma and
featuring high end fashion with the sole intention of releasing the provocative,
the seductive and the enticing personality in you.
*
MY FIRST IMPRESSION/VIEWS.
The shop location was good and is easy to be found.
It took me less than 5mins to find the exact outlet.
The first time when I step into the shop.
It gives me a feeling of Cosy,Simple and trend feels.
Their shop designed was very simple mainly black ,grey,white in colour.
They had a total of three categories.
Work,Casual and Fashion.
I falled in love with their Casual dress the moment I stepped into the shop.
Why? Because,I prefered simple Clothings.
Their designs was simple,unique,comfortable and not too over extreme.
Prices at there was affordable.
Compares to CK Tangs,Robinsons,G-2000,Zara so on..
Their range of price was mainly from 30plus to 100plus.
Others than apparels they do provide accessories as well.
Like belts,ear-rings,rings,bracelets and so on..
Don't worry about the outdated colour trends at there.
Because,they do provide ''Safe colours'' as well.
Which means it will never be outdated.
Staff at there was quite polite and friendly at times.
Although,they only greet me after afew minutes later.
One of the staff name Jade,is so friendly that she even lend me her
heels to match with my fitting outfits.
Nevertheless,I've tried on lots of apparels before deciding.
I mean ''LOTS'' of it.
But Jade was still being very patient with me.
Regardless, how many pieces I've tried.
Not only these,She even gave me her own opinion and views.=)
*
TrippleOne Somerset.
*
CASUAL
This is the first dress that I've tried.
It can be wore for both work and casual.
The design is very special in a way.
Let's move on and you shall see.
It can be wore in differnet patterns.
And it's comfortable.
It comes with two colours.
FASHION/GLITZ
A simple trend top which could hide your imperfection
if you had any ''huge'' tights.
Back view
It brings out a little sexyness in you.
You could match it with any bottoms.
A shorter version.
This is most suitable for those who had long,slim legs to be show off.
Especially,with a matching shorts and heels.
WORK
This blouse is unique.
WHY?
Because,It is able to show off your slim waist rather than
those office wear which hide your feminine asset.
ANOTHER WORK/CASUAL DRESS.
It is similar to what I have mention above.
Browse through the photos below and
you will know what I mean.=)
normal design
1
2
3
4
There will be a total of 20% off in all the apparels.
and buy one get one free for the jeans.
Avilable till end of this month 31 Augest.
So what are you waiting for?
Visit them NOW!
*
*
This is what I've purchased.
This is what I've purchased.
Beautiful Accessories
This is what I've brought.
A Simple light brown dress.
Which comes together with a very unique belt.
Next,
A simple top to match with a pencil office skirt.
Heard from Jade it is one of the best seller.
Lastly,
My favourite Pink belt.
To match with my own black dress.
*
*
*
*
WEBSITE: Http://www.a-mod.com.sg
FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-MOD/130212137012933?ref=search#!/pages/A-MOD/130212137012933?v=info&ref=search
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AmodSg
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AmodSg
DO VISIT [A-mod] !!!!!
SUPPORT!!!
[A-mod] - Apparels & Accessories
Exclusive Boutique at TripleOne Somerset
111 Somerset Road #02-09
Singapore 238164
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 9.30pm
Exclusive Boutique at TripleOne Somerset
111 Somerset Road #02-09
Singapore 238164
Monday - Sunday: 11am - 9.30pm
HOW TO GET THERE??
Nearest MRT is Somerset MRT (NS23)
Nearest Bus Stop is Bus Stop Somerset Station
The buses available at Bus Stop Somerset Station are Nos 106, 111, 123, 124, 14, 143, 14E, 16, 162, 162X, 167, 171, 174, 174E, 175, 190, 36, 502, 502A, 65, 7, 700, 700A, 77, NR1, NR2, NR3, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8.
Nearest Bus Stop is Bus Stop Somerset Station
The buses available at Bus Stop Somerset Station are Nos 106, 111, 123, 124, 14, 143, 14E, 16, 162, 162X, 167, 171, 174, 174E, 175, 190, 36, 502, 502A, 65, 7, 700, 700A, 77, NR1, NR2, NR3, NR5, NR6, NR7, NR8.
*
*
*
Will be updating my blog soon again.






























1 comment:
You look so fine in a dress ;)
Post a Comment