まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, September 3, 2010

Joslina's birthday.

Afternoon.
Went for brother's graduation photoshoot.
Everyone was busying choosing their own outfit.
Mummy and Daddy were so ''Proud'' of my brother and so do I.
Been telling myself ,One day, I will wear that robe too.
And make my parent ''Proud''. But ''Time'' is limit for me.
Am getting ''Older''. How I wished ''Time'' could turned back.
Here's a preview of it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mummy cooked ''STEAMBOAT''.
*Favourite [eyes open wide big @@]*
Photobucket

After,my brother's photoshoot ends,
we decided to visit the TS warehouse sales.
Brought lots of VCDS.
Photobucket

Do you still remember your childhood knowledge cartoon?
Photobucket

A thousand question.
Photobucket

Self-pic before hitting bugis.
Photobucket

Photobucket

LOOK! Wasn't am lucky enough to see fireworks?
Photobucket

Photobucket

On the way to joslina's 21st birthday party.
Happy birthday girl!
Wishing you all the best and stay pretty always!.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At her party.
Photobucket

Her cake is beautiful.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Group photos.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Heading home~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

home.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Been too bored at home. I've decided to see some horror flim.
Photobucket

Am watching it alone! And I was freak out to bed.
Whose stupid idea of watching horror show and couldn't get to bed?*ME!*
Dam lame,for freaking myself ! I am just so dumb for deciding to watch it.
Photobucket
nights

No comments: