まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mom's day

MOTHER'S DAY!
*A special day for all Mothers*
I'm blogging this special post in advance.
I've change my blog song to Dear.mom.
Take a look at the youtube there's english sub-tittle in it.
Photobucket
''A man's work is from sun to sun, but a mother's work is never done.''
Mum is always the greatest person in the world.
They gave us life and grow us up.
Their wrinkles represent years of love they gave us.
Their white hair represent all their stress and hardwork.
Their eye-beck represent their worries.
They always nag and scold us but deep inside their heart was different.
''After a heavy rain,here comes a beautiful rainbow''
Their endless concern and work.
Like my beautiful mum.In the morning she had to work.
Night time?She had to cook and do all the housework for us.
Some of us here may just like me?Once took their love as granted.
Shouted at them back when they nag at us and so on..
Mom did all the work without any complain.
I remembered my mom once told me this
''When I'm around I do whatever I can do,If I'm not around who will look ater you?.''
What important to my mom was not about an expensive
gifts for her birthday and mother's day.
All she wanted was me to grow up and be more mature,
understanding and studies.
Mom keeps everything to herself even though she's sick.
It's hard to see when she's sick because she will
always put on a happy smile on her face.
Years just passed.Children just grow up.
One day...Me,Myself..Will be a mother..
From there either you or me will fully understand
what does mother's love truly means..
*
*
*
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell "MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me.
*
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOM!
from all my hearts
*
*
*
* Photobucket

Mom,
Thank you for the time
I fell and hurt my knee;
you gave me sweets,
my favorite, strawberry.
Thank you for the time
you pat me to sleep.
Thank you for the time
you accompany me to a movie.
Mom,
Thank you for the time
I lied and you punished me.
Mom,
Thank you for the time
I failed a test
and you held me.
Mom,
Thank you for your time,
you gave me "ME".
I LOVE YOU THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
*
*
*

No comments: