まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Overdue photos [2008 dec] pictures not in order

Spent hours uploading these pictures.
Genting trip.As I just received these photos from my brother.
There's actually more pictures about the exhibition that we
went to.But I will upload again when I'm free.
Really hate blogger so much!
While uploading half way through,I could not upload anymore.
So I will have to try photobucket to upload the rest of the pictures.
So troublesome!For those people who had the same problem as I do.
Visit this website to upload your pictures:
http://www.photobucket.com
I shall type lesser in this post because
there's two more post that I need to update.
Let the photos do the talking yea?

***

Photobucket

day1 breakfast

Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

We visited this exhibition.
Very interesting and worth the money!
Here are some of the photos.
I will upload more when I'm free..




















































path way to hell..Just kidding












Our result..
I'm always the loser...












back to hotel


we gamble

see!I got this cards so nice right?





























This photo was taken using my camera-flash.
It was actually pitch dark.
But I just don't know what was these
when I look through my camera.
So many thiny white bubbles?
*werid*





Photo-taking session



















I love mummy









Photobucket

Good nights

No comments: