まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hey guys ...

It's been like ages since I last update with my life. Honestly speaking I've quit my job and one of my ex-colleague always seems to be interested in what I am doing? However, does it concern you ? I've been traveling often for holidays since Mid October. Almost every month. Oh yeah, Just in case if you have notice any dramatic changes appearance. Yes! I've improved on my make up skills and it's awesome! So shut the fcuk up gossiping behind my back stating that I did surgery which clearly all I did was my fabulous makeup skills. You bitch!

I've been focusing on my broadcasting career. So far so good. I have wonderful fans that support me along the way. Things makes it better. In short period of time within close to 4 months I've rise from 2 diamonds grade to current 6 crown.


I even invited my friends to be the guest of honor in my channel. 

And the platform has actually 推荐 me. Although I'm not a 大主播 like the others which clearly they earn more then me. But I'm happy with those fans that stay along with me.  Although the pay out was pretty nice to me but still not to the expectation. I am still extremely unhappy with the delay payout.

So that's about it. I'm flying off again this Sunday for a week. Bye peeps.
Shall blog again once I'm free regarding my trip. 

No comments: