まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Dislike ~

How I feeling for days ...
Been feeling super level "F" up.
My body is definitely something "Wrong".
Feeling nausea, dizziness, difficulties in breathing and sore throat. Since 2 weeks ago, before the start of my new job. Frankly speaking I even seeked the professional GP near my block. Back then, I realized that I had stomach flu, sore throat and gastric pain. After the consultation I purchased the medications. To be honest I didn't eat it at all. As it was way too bitter for me. Call me timid, whenever it comes to medicine. As I refused to swallow the pills. So far, I've notice that my body is reacting differently and somehow I wondered why ? Hmm ... Back to the topic of my new job. In fact I'm loving it although it can be quite stressful when it comes to deadline. Yet amazingly I still loved my job scope. Even weekends I gonna rushed the proposal which is supposed to submit on next Tuesday meeting. Sigh~ Indeed Marketing is not an easy task to do as it requires lots of research. Still I loved my job! Gonna sleep long day ahead tomorrow. Nights people.

No comments: