
Not sure what's going on? Recently I'm super down on "Luck"!
1) Bought a limited edition miu miu bracelet in light brown Colour today just to match with my previous pink miu miu bracelet. Who knows? God knows? I realized that I lost my pink bracelet! Been searching for it for almost 2 hours! Yet nowhere to be found!
2) My ears has been hurting me for the past few days. Not sure why/how did it happen?
3) selected for certain events. Yet towards the last min client actually cancelled the event. The reason? Simple! We have enough girls already. Not once but twice! I can foresee there's a third time coming very soon!
4) No sure is my appearance or what? Almost everywhere I goes ... People always ask the similar thing "Are you local?". Majority of the feedback represents me from china! Wtf!? CHINA!!!!??? Oh man! This is way too wrong! (Tsk)
5) My stomach area has been hurting and making me uncomfortable at times. I suspect that my gastric pain has reoccurred. The syspstom that I'm currently facing was ... Nausea, mild pain, discomfort, fragile, tiredness and mild shoulder pain. Gonna seek the doctor tomorrow.
(你看是不是?真的倒霉透顶了!)

No comments:
Post a Comment