まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

My Farewell ...

With K'Pat.(Petchem Trader)
Thank you for the awesome lunch treat.=)

She's very pretty and hidden with a gracious heart.

Lunch with the Chartering team.
Thank you for the farewell treat as well.


Lunch with the Account,Finance,Business development and Human Resources team.^^



Not forgetting our "Handsome" president in PTT. (My big boss)

With one of the mid office team.

With K'Tai the friendliest Boss's PA ever!

She's so cute and fun to hang out with.


My most "Awesome" Collengue who is there by my side constantly helping me when I'm in trouble. Thank you I. It's been really a pleasure knowing you!




With L. (Receptionist)

With my left neighbour "K". Yeah!

Flying kisses~

Gonna miss my table and all the staffs at PTT. Esp: I, K,T and all other staffs that treat me well.

Oops, and I almost forgot.
The most cheerful helper in our company M. Treating the company as her own always. She's such a great cook!
Thank you PTT for providing me such awesome memories. Although it's not a fate to last. I will miss everyone of you!
THANK YOU!

No comments: