まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Just got home ...

And I thought of blogging a quick one before sleep. Meet up with J,JW,S and W for butter factory. To my disappointment I realized that butter factory is no longer as what it used to be? The music "Sucks"(totally CAnnot make it!). Butter used to be my fav spot! Reached there at 11.30pm, I've been standing at one Conner like an idiot for 3 hours doing completely "NOTHING"! Others then drinking alcoholic. I'm not the only one complaining about the music to be accurate my whole batch of cliques has been complaining it constantly. Nobody seems to be enjoying themselves at all. What's wrong with butterfactory? Can they just changed their DJ!?!? When the clock strike 3am. J and me went for the bak Ku Tah located at Clark quay. 18 bucks for a bowl of soup, peanuts and you tiao. Honestly I think they are charging way too expensive and the most disappointing part is .... It taste not as fabulous as balastier road. Nevertheless, After a fruitfully meal we head on to Fenix! Awesome place to go! Especially Clubbing! It did not disappoint me! I'm so glad that I went there! Upon reaching, we sat on the sofa. I've been scanning and looking around the environment. You know? First time been there so abit "KuaiSu". My friend has a table at there. Therefore it makes everything a little easier for us. The first thing I saw was plenty of "Gorgeous" girls. All dressed up nicely and sort of high class( Full of branded ). Even the drunkers over there is pretty too! I know I know ... I maybe too extremed. But really the girls at there are way too beautiful to compare. Music was "GREAT!". I dance by the riddles of music which it still lingers around my mind. I LOVE Fenix! Of course, If there's a chance for clubbing I will definely choose Fenix and I will rather go there compare to Butterfactory. 
Gonna sleep Goodnight!

Missed out some of the photos for today:

No comments: