まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, October 4, 2013

Drinking session when your down...

Recorded at 1.22am.
It's super random with my messy hair.

Just got home from Acid bar and Orchard tower. Was feeling extremely down today and I'm lucky enough to find someone as a companion to chill with me. The amount of beer is insane. 3 people with a total of 5 beers.


Feeling glad to recieve a msg Ard 11pm plus. Therefore, this is where my mood started to arise and moments of camwhoring session came alive. Shall do a tutorial of my simple 10-15mins make up when I'm free. Hope every girls can be beautiful too. Feeling elated when someone or somebody says I'm pretty. Encounter 3 times some more within a day. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Even though some people still think I'm fucking ugly. Whatever~ 





Goodnight, my almost lover.
My mood of the day: crying, sad and disappointed.
Shall head to bed soon. Waking up early for work tomorrow. Night peeps!
*
Sometimes somewhere someplace you may need to let someone/something to go if you really do wish them to be happy.
*reality*

No comments: