まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, July 29, 2013

24th July 2013 Special Post : For the special someone.

This post is gonna be very wordy.
I've been preparing for this post since few days back. It's not easy to find all these photos by tracking it back and uploading them. More ever its goes by trip by trip.
*
My relationship is never a success one.
As I'm bad in handling it. Im childish and still not mature enough to handle one up till now. When I first started a relationship I was 17 years old. Shall not elaborate my past relationship history. Will do a proper one if there's a need.  
*
Back to the main topic...
*
Here our 1 year story goes ...
*
Fyi: My boyfriend is a part time photographer.
*
This current boyfriend of mine treats me right. I'm lucky and fortune. He don't club, drink or flirt with any girls at all. He's devoted and loyal. he don't yell, scream at me. Instead he pamper me a lot a lot. Bring me to anywhere I want to go and buy me tickets for any musical or concert that I wanted to watch. Although he has no car of his own but he always took the effort to cab down to pick me up and follow by our destination. He would took cab from his house to send me home and make a U-turn back to his house. From west end to north.=)
*
Well, it is all started with this picture.
This picture resemble a very special memories.
This was taken when we first met on a typical Sunday.

We did a second shoot after he contacted me for a studio shoot. I still recalled how terrible is the make up artist. During the shoot we had MacDelivery for our dinner source. I was pretty excited with the nuggets! The following pic is our third shoot taken along with his brother Zeckson. It was a night shoot at Fullerton.

We began texting each other after certain shoots.
Slowly, we got together after knowing each other for 2-3months.
He's such a nice guy to be with.
The following pictures shows what can the 1 year we been through?




He would bring me to JB.

Celebrate 中秋节 at Chinese Garden.
Buy me souvenir when I said that I wanted.

He would buy me nonsense stuff to wear with me.

Accompanied me to all my organized shoot early in the morning without any credit or complain. Help me up by buying drinks for the photographers when I'm busy with my work and change money into a smaller note.

He would hang out with my crazy friends.
Mingle with them and even offer to buy them the childish cap so that we can all wear together.

He would buy me any hello kitty stuff that he chance upon in 7-11.
He would bring me out for supper when I'm hungry or
alternatively he would cooked instant noodle for me.


He would act silly with me with hilarious expressions.

He would eat at least had one bite of whatever food that I like.
Despite how full or how much he dislike the food/snacks.

He would buy me a BIG Hello Kitty when I nag him to.

He would go oversea with me together with my crazy friends.



He would bring me out to do my portfolio.

He would support me in any competition that I've participated.




He would buy me Kitty stuff that we happened to see.

He would bring me to KL for a short gateway.


He would share money to buy me a dog that I've always wanted.

Hugo is named after his wanted names.

He would bring me to spookatcular 2012

Slowly Hugo is growing up fast enough.

We had our first walk with hugo.

He would buy me a kitty necklace when I saw it.

He would hug, curdle me to bed when I'm having nightmare and read me my fav Cinderella storybook for bedtime.

He would buy me the most expensive hello kitty cover for me.
He would bring me to thailand.



Spare one of the day to meet my uncle.

Hugo's first outfit.

He would bring me over to JB to meet his relatives.



I would draw a mini version of comics to cool him down and he would smile at me sweetly with appreciation.
Hugo's first time changing location to the kitchen.




We would hang out together to meet our thai-friends in singapore.



Hugo growing up day by day ....



My first teddy sheep given by him.

He would help to massage my foot when I'm tired and blow my hair when it's still wet.

He would buy me my fav vanilla ice cream when in movie.

Or during casual timing.

He would buy me strawberry shortcake which is also one of my fav.




He would act like a kid somtimes.

He would took funny pic of me with weird pose.

He would bring me out for Good food.

He would accopmany me to have my fav steamboat session.
Despite he's actually planning to slim down.

Hugo's first paw photo.

Hugo's second outfit.

He would bring me to USS.



He would accompany me all the way while I'm waiting for my friend to arrive or he would wait for me during late hours after I've done clubbing with my group of girls just to send me home.

He would attend my birthday dinner with my relatives and family members.

He would surprised me with a cake where he actually has been searching for long.




He would plan for staycation for me in singapore.






He would hang out with my GFS.

Bring me out for buffet.


Buy me the bunny when I nagged him.



Bring me out to his hair stylist for a haircut.


Hugo is growing bigger!

He would bring me to SEA Aquarium.


Hugo's third clothes.

Made breakfast for me in the early morning before I head work.

Bring me to his collengue's wedding.



Support me during my events despite how much he dislike.




He would bring me out to have pizza knowing that I like pizza.


He would buy me a new handbag and office dresses when I first started work.

Bring me to nice resturants.

I've made a childish card for him on valentine this year.

He would bring me for big feast!

He would visit my house during CNY with his parent.


He would bring me to the Zoo.


Buy me the Panda meal that I always wanted.

We celebrated Our first Valentine Day 2013

First roses I've received from him.
Despite him getting drenched in the rain in order to collect this beautiful bouquet of red roses.


He would buy me the kiddish toy for me.

Hugo's first time feeing so sick!

He bought me to the Zoo again! Second time


He would buy me a phone when my old one is spoilt.


He would bring me to USS again. Second time.

And even purchased the Annual pass for me.



We would eat cheap food together.

Hugo first photo frame.



He would buy me the ear ring that I want.


Played silly and kiddish scooter with me.

He would buy me an Ipad 4 so that I don't have to feel bored while in train.


We tried our first royal pudding together.



He would bring me to KL again. Second time,



He would meet up with my KL friends and being in the club.
Despite how much he detest clubbing.



My nokia phone first wallpaper.


He would buy me my fav flavour of tea.

He would buy me roses when I'm depressed with the death of my granny just to cheer me up.

He would buy me ipad mini as I complained that Ipad 4 is too heavy and
he even purchased another hello kitty just to cover up my Ipad mini.

We would go JB together with his two brothers.



He would bring me to thailand again. Second time.

And even engaged a make up artist for my portfoilo.

He would bring me to botanic Garden.

Buy me random flowers.


USS for the third time.

Finally Hugo is well grown up to be an adult.


His mum would boil me soup.


He would bring me to my idol concert which is also my first concert.


He would bring me to china for hoilday and all sponsored by him.











He would bring me to spizza again. Second time.


and salted caramel.

He would nring me and my cousin out to cycle in ECP.


As well as mingling with her.

He would accomapny me for laska steamboat.

He would help me to carry my unglam bag.


Buy me things that I needed.

He would pampered my family as well.


H ewould buy 3 set of happy meal just to get the toy minions for me.

He would bring me out for midnight movie.

USS the forth time.



  And it's also put last trip together.






He's a nice guy honestly. Always buying things for me afraid that I may not get enough. Constantly asking me is there anything I need. Pampering me when I'm tired from work and events. He would buy me my fav food like nissan. Top up noodle or ice cream for storage. He never fail to say in the most beautiful woman and its his fav model. He would Buy me food when I'm hungry. Bring me out to various places when I said I wanted to go. Took a cab from his house when I ask him to pick me up when I'm just nearby his house. He would pay for my phone bill every month and sponsored me the oversea trip. He would buy me office clothes when I don't have much. Blow my hair when it's wet defend me when there is trouble. Help me out, advice me and plan the future. Endure my childish attitude. Treat me like a princess some times. Trying his best to make me happy. Place me as priority. All these are the effort he will always try his best to.  
But!
There is still one issue!
I think it's my mentality or perhaps it's just me. I dislike him taking picture of other models and this has become our major problem. We have been constantly queralling about this for the past one year. It is so seriously that once made our relationship broke up and finally he decided to back out the photography industry till I'm mature enough to handle. Soon his elder brother has stopped talking to me. As he Detest me for pulling his brother out of photography. This continues .... I've been super contradicting! You know la, when you see your bf being so upset and disappointed when he see other photographers that is able to snap pictures. In the end ive encourage him to be back capturing photos as this is his pasdion. at the meantine This has affect him deeply. He keep asking himself why? Questioning himself. Why can't he take picture? Other people in a relationship and their gf has been supportive why not me? Further more I did not do anything that is out of the way. When he's back to the industry and his passion. His brother started talking to me? He has been complaining that how much he missed his camera? How much he has invested on the equipments?
  But .... (That's not the end)
I've started turning cold towards him whenever there is photo uploaded or I heard there's any session he's gonna attend it. Yes! I don't know what the fcuk is wrong with me!?!?!?!? Ask people to go ended up getting piss with it???? Wtf????!!!!! I have an extremely bad temper therefore majority of the times I couldn't control it. He's been very disappointed!!! As in very very disappointment with me! He always complain that I've been pulling him till high high and suddenly drop him to the basement. Over the past 1 year this thing has been going through over and over again for numerous of times. Well I could imagine how Fcuk up he felt! 
So on the 19th July Ard 3-5pm Finally, he burst! He ring me up saying how fcuk up I am and how much I've affected his work. He asked me two qns: 1st- Do I love him? I replied- Yes. 2nd- Can I live without him? I remain silence as I know if I tell him the truth he may feel more fcuk up . So I texted him I said: I can still survive without him in the honest answer. I meant everyone can still survive even without their partners it's just a moment how long do you need to heal up your heart wound in order to move on with your life. I'm not heartless, I have feelings too. I feel the pain too. I'm not bullet proof or ironman. When he asked me if I wanted to break up: out of anger I said I don't mind. In my heart I doesn't want to break up but in my mind it tells me how much I love him and how much I doesn't want to be his burden. Letting go may let him be more happier. Where he could no longer endure my stupidness. The most important part he can proceed on with his photography and be a happy man. Rather then facing me. So that's one of my thoughts. But in my heart it tells me that Its kinda of stupid right? Breaking up cause of this issue. Therefore I've decided to hold on and honor what I've promised. On the 21st July we patch things up. we had a super long conversation on regards of this issue and we had came to a conclusion. He suggested chocolate cake once a month and i agreed. Despite I still ........ However he said that its not enough so we ended up having two chocolate cake per month. As for me i shall move on. Pursued the things I want and becoming what I want to be. Well hopefully the second part of the year will be better? (I hope so)
Thank you for all these one year memories ...

And so our 1st chapter has ended here.
Our second chapter has just began ...
Guess our second chapter first trip shall be the plantom of oprea. Thank you Zeckson for treating me like a sister and Thank you boyfriend for everything you have done especially keeping me.
I Love You
Happy 1ST Year Anniversary!

Not sure how long can it last ... 
But hopefully it does...

Signing off, Eileen

No comments: