I have to thanks to my buddy for Q-Ing the kitty for me. Reached there quite late just to get the coupon. Max 1 ppl can only buy 4 kitties. There's a disagreement last min making my buddy in a very difficult spot. However, I totally had no idea where has my guts came about? Thinking back how dumb is me of my idiotic temporary attitude towards my buddy? Just for the sake of ..... First of all I would like to apologize to the man in red in front of us. Sorry for the last min back out. Due to my last min alert of wants. Promises unkept is indeed bad. Well I've been complaining about how bad I felt to my close friends and family members. Seriously it's my first time having such huge courage intake. I think I've changed. Feels really bad as in the most dramatic changes of bad emotions. Sigh~ I hope God will forgive me of my selfishness. However, Ended up i managed to get all for my love ones. My right bottom lid has been twitching often. Maybe? Perhaps? I'm cursed or been gossip behind the scene? Not sure of it? But most probably? Yet i Still feel bad towards it thou. I'm so sorry man in red!

Cute sticky candy.
Kitties.
Pack away Mac's meals to my buddy's house. Waited patiently for daddy to pick me up from her home. Thanks daddy for picking me up and even offer to drop me straight at the void deck instead of the carpark. I feel so loved. Midnight still make the effort to pick me up although its a short distance away from my house.
Had Mac with daddy and mummy for supper. Mum woke up just to have supper with us. How sweet? Of course we had a little heart to heart talk. It's an awesome chat between my parent and me. Hopefully my dad made the right choice. Time checked 2.40am. Oh dear! I had work tomorrow morning. Gonna sleep. Goodnight peeps!
No comments:
Post a Comment