My kind of expression when I have to wake up early and after the exhausted activity.
Back home. Refresh myself with the showering hot water,Applying body lotion,Pampering with a mask and listening to Pink's Song- TRY.
It feels sooooooooo good!•
This is one of my addiction.
I just need to TRY!
It's not end of the world!
I really do love my boyfriend a lot. Noone has ever put in some much effort like him towards me before. I'm pretty touched! He is willing to sacrifice his photography hobbit. Till one day I've turn mature and really accept with the trust in him. He even advice me not to give up my modeling career since my youth is fading soon each year. How to get such a wonderful boyfriend? Willing to give up his favorite interest just for me despite how fuck up is he feeling. I guess I will never find someone like him anymore. He's a rare gem and I'm fortune enough to have him in my life.
•
Cousin bought these for me! I'm loving the mask especially!









No comments:
Post a Comment