まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

A day out alone ....

Forgot to bring my ez-link card out today. Therefore gonna purchased standard tickets instead in order to travel. My boy is supposed to meet me up for my appointment at mount E. However, he seems pretty busy with his work loads. To be an understanding girlfriend I've decided not to trouble him. Although its kinda of disappointing. Oh ya, I've just upgraded my insurance to the premium rider. The most expensive category of all. Meaning I will have to give more money. But it's okay, cause it is cover for my lifetime. Had my lonely lunch alone at lucky plaza after my appointment. Well i do received "Good news" from the doctor. My heart felt so relief! Thank you God. Next shall be my full body check up at Ttsh. Spare some time to meet up with Sis to pass her the amulet/charm which previously I pray for her. Hopefully everyone around me will be happy, healthy and peace. 
Beauty and the Beast it used to be my boy favorite Disney princess story.
Was given medication. Hopefully it works well.
Look at the amount been paid.
It's a killer! Shall feed on bread and water soon. =( 
Bought a new prayer beats in jade color. Loving it as the previous one is too short for me. 
Bought the black one and a disc for my maid as a appreciation. As she's leaving soon. I'm Glad that she love it!
Mummy bringing me out for dessert later!
Can't wait! Love you mummy!

No comments: