まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sad ...

Been to my new company for training. Personally I don't quite like it at all. Heard alot of negatives feedback from the other staffs. Unlike my current company all so friendly user and treat each other like friends. Kinda of regret tendering however, I will survive and try my best to adapt to it. If I really can't adapt to it then I guess I'm gonna switch job again. So level F stress. Like every single thing also must follow by the book. WTF? So much restriction. I won't even have to tender if my previous job location is far from my home. Further more, My supervisor didn't even help me when I get into trouble? In additional, She will tends to give me more work which is not related to my job scope? Facts or Friction? I shall see it myself then ...  This environment is so similar to my first job environment. Arrgh~ Alright, Alright What's done is done. Gonna move on ...

No comments: