I think I'm getting sick! Fever keep coming back to me. Body feeling sore and temperature has been striking up high. Bee going NS soon! Gonna miss him badly! Shopping spree for today! Mad tired and we even had Fish and Co for dinner! Awesome and filling! Finally got a new wallet and the Miu Miu bracelet in pink which I always wanted! I even bought a new wallet for him and a bracelet! Glad he love it! So much happiness! Replenished my facial wash too! I think staff at Tangs is so kind to offer me a small sample of the products that I'm currently using so that i could bring it oversea. so nice of them! At the same time I bought something useless. Two adorable handmade sewing dolls. At first I thought it was easy but then it is just so complicated! However, I will try to make it success. Zec Kor Kor birthday is approaching therefore bee and me bought him a wallet too and guess what? He's so elated and happy to received a gift from us after a long period of time without getting any presents at all. Thank you zec for been there for me and lending me a helping hand! Time to rest. Hopefully by tomorrow my fever will decrease. Goodnight. P.S: I'm going oversea next month and June! Can't wait!








No comments:
Post a Comment