Been working from poolside in the morning at my manager's condo. Our main focus is suppose to be "Meeting". Yet it turns out to be the BBQ session instead. Hahaha. Meet up with my Ex colleagues for dinner after work ends. What an awesome feeling after so long? Each of us had our new current job in different industry. Din Tai Feng for dinner. I've been loving their "Xiao long bao(小龙袍)" as usual. Love it. Surprisingly, I had a long coffee session with "I". Chatting about past relationships and future plans. I'm so glad I had such a sensible and mature friend. She will never failed to predict the foresee and always give me honest feedback with a logical mindset. Unlike, the others just simply replied me without thinking much or placing themselves in others shoes. Through her I've understand so much about myself as well as the other party. My aim for this year shall be "Savings" and STOP all my materialistic. Both cravings and mentality. It is time for me to settle down and try out things that I will never do. Meaning NO more cabs, NO more thinking about oversea trips, NO more shopping, NO more branded stuffs! I believed it is REAL tough but nevertheless, I will tolerate, bear with it and survive. Houses and cars are increasing each year. Life is gonna be real HARD in the future. This shall be the time for me to be MATURE and control my temper wisely. I'm gonna say "BYE" to those idiotic girls conflicts, gossips, cyberwar, frame and influences. These are all purely draining my time.(worthless) I need to start changing my attitude and doing things that I'm suppose to do yet I didn't. As you know I've been pampered by my parents way too much! Whatever I want or desirer they will give in to me like a princess. I need to start doing things Like Housework(No doubts, I have a maid tho), Learn to take in temper, Give in and so on ... MATURITY is now an important role in my life. Soon or later I may just shut down my blog, Facebook, twitter and Instagram ANYTIME. So that I could have more quality time planning how to earn more money! Thinking back, How ironic I am? Spending majority of my earnings on clothes, shoes, branded accessories and bags. This has proven how "Stupid" I am too? Having the most dumbest choice I've ever made. I guess all I need now is purely time and I'm pretty glad that I'm realizing it at the age of 23 instead. At least it is still not too late for me to realize. Thank you "I" for letting me knowing things that I will never knew. This shall makes me grow more wisely. Money don't come easy, it requires lots of hard work. Till then I hope I could change entirely and not temporary. Goodnight. Good luck to me!






2 comments:
Where did you have tea?
It's at Bliss
Post a Comment