まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, March 29, 2013

Camomile Tea (My Love)

I'm falling in love with tea. Especially my favorite camomile. Heard that camomile tea Is "Good" for ladies as it helps to smooth out during our monthly arrival. On the other hand, it's helps to relax and cure insomnia. Simply loving it! Therefore, I purchased the first camomile tea bag from the nearest supermarket the other day. As out of nowhere, There's a strong cravings for it. I'm so excited to brew it and try it. (Excitement) To my disappointment the tea from Lipton taste bad! I meant REAL BAD. It has a stronger taste of Orange peel flavor and abit sour. It's just way too strong for my likings. So I decided to drop by the other supermarket to purchase another tea bag. This time it's from Twinings. To my surprised! It's just taste alright although it is still not to my standard. Yet it is still acceptable! Not too strong in taste and it blended well with hot water. I could finally taste the camomile and not orange peel! To your preferences if you like stronger taste of the tea do choose Lipton brand. Recommended wisely by me after trying it personally. If you are a person like me loving the mild purely taste of camomile. Choose Twinings. I'm going to buy the TWG tea bag soon and will do a review on it. Overall, Camomile tea os still one of my favorite. Till then ... GoodNight.





No comments: