まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, January 25, 2013

Tomorrow is the day .. FOOD!

 photo 184420_190753201071153_1260437680_n_zps35873c78.jpg 
I've been trying so hard to slim since last Thursday. 
Been controlling my calories so far so good. 
Yet I didn't managed to get the appearance I want. 
In simple ''I AM STILL FAT!''. 
I really MISS MY LONG HAIR SO MUCH! 
Goosh~ Tomorrow's photos confirm guarantee chop chop
100% will turn out to be hideous.(Meaty meaty)
Totally no mood for the event at all man ... It just spoils everything ... 
Feeling devastating and disappointed with the result. 
However I will not give up! 
Gonna keep trying and trying till I get the perfect image. 
March and perhaps April I got a shoot. 
A theme shoot by a young creative photographer 
and an Oversea photographer from Hong Kong. 
I hope by the time I'm able to slim down. 
Even though I still think my Bf's photography is the ''BEST''.
*Thumb-up. heehee.
(If you are reading this, Don't YAYA PAPAYA hor) 
But but BUT .. Chinese New Year is approaching which is equivalent 
to Food food FOOD!!!(1 year 1 time)
*So tempting~ Ahhh~ *PULLHAIR* 
SIGH~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Babe, I've changed my blog. Here it is:

Avenuesofepiphany.wordpress.com

You can link it.