まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, January 28, 2013

Singapore Bike Forum DAY 2

Photo given by Monster Drink crew.
  photo IMG_4148_zps40804d07.jpg

With Reiko
I have a very serious eye bag issue.
Anyone know any product that is effective?
Kindly please recommand to me.
eileenying_90@hotmail.com
Thanks.
  photo IMG_4133_zpsd19a058b.jpg

With Jac
  photo IMG_4158_zpsc071abac.jpg

With Rina
  photo IMG_4149_zpsea14849d.jpg

With Krista
  photo IMG_4124_zpsd0ec8b6c.jpg

With the only lady crew in our booth.
  photo IMG_4146_zps886bf722.jpg
US!
  photo IMG_4128_zps6de23f24.jpg  photo IMG_4125_zpsa12774c1.jpg
PRETTY BABES!
  photo 558432_149435165213834_1498231470_n_zps4a0a6664.jpg
Okay I know this is unglam.
 I'm trying to ask her to look into my camera.
''Hi Auntie Eileen''
  photo IMG_4112_zpsa5c60b01.jpg

With my boss daughter.
She's wearing my fav ''HELLO KITTY'' character.
  photo IMG_4115_zps671eb42e.jpg

First time drinking Monster drink.
  photo IMG_4121_zps8accab39.jpg  photo IMG_4134_zps51900cbb.jpg

Was invited by the Ipone boss to go to their rooftop for BBQ. 
Awesome, I'm on the top of the world.
  photo IMG_4139_zps678576e7.jpg  photo 484721_149434078547276_801449276_n_zpsc1af87a6.jpg  photo 379304_149433971880620_1817969099_n_zpsb9d2716b.jpg

JW and W came to visit me.
  photo IMG_4164_zpsa5b2abcd.jpg

With Cindy!
 So happy to see her again!
  photo IMG_4168_zps8aa03e87.jpg
  photo IMG_4193_zpsb016a6cc.jpg
After Event.
Outfit of the day.
Dress sponsored by Dressy Loft.
  photo 542529_10151656029108079_709944075_n_zpsb4417e77.jpg
 Dinner with my cliques!
  photo IMG_4171_zps16948a6a.jpg

No matter what, My dog is always the ''BEST''
and the  most ''BEAUTIFUL'' dog in the world.
  photo IMG_4172_zpsbfed46ab.jpg

Same shag face ...
  photo IMG_4174_zpsf6e2612c.jpg 
P.S: I've been CONFIRMED!

No comments: