まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Monday, December 17, 2012

Photoshoot.

Previously, Did a mini organize group shoot for TPP as model.
All styling is by bee. Love this awesome pic!Super Taiwanese.

Photobucket
On Saturday, trial indoor studio shoot by bee together with my precious Hugo girl.
Since it's just a simple shoot, I decided to leave out my lashes and mascara.
 Photobucket Photobucket 
 Hugo .. Looking at mummy.
Love this shot.
 Photobucket 
Sunday.
Woke up at 6.50am to do my make up. Super early can
I'm improving myself each time.All I need now is to slim down.
Once I've slim down everything will turn out perfectly fine!
Jiayou Eileen.
 Photobucket 
After the tiring shoot, Bee and me visited my granny before our brunch. 
Steamboat my cravings and also my favorite! Photobucket Photobucket 
Received the rest of the pic yesterday evening. Photobucket Photobucket
This is a raw pic. Without any edition.
 I uploaded this pic for a reason.
Thank you Mr Wong, Keep up the great job!
Your improving. Keep it going~
 Photobucket 
This year 2012 is coming to an end soon. So far my shoot is a success! 
Although 2 other shoots has been called-off. Nevertheless, I'm doing pretty well now. 
I have to thanks all these beautiful models and the rest of the photographers for making
 the shoot a success. Credits to everyone! Especially our following models.
 I feel really touch as personally they are my friends too.

Nov models 
Cecilia
 Photobucket 
 Vicky
 Photobucket 
 Dec models
 Rykiel 
 Photobucket 
 Atiqah 
 Photobucket 
2012 is coming to an end and my birthday is approaching soon too.
 Birthday? It's just another day to me. 
Shall end this post with Hugo's new dress.
*adorable little thing*
 Photobucket
 Looking forward to my 2013 Shoot.
May it be a successful one too!

No comments: