How are you guys doing? Everything going well for everybody? I hope so?
My birthday is coming next week!
Everyone in my twitter and facebook is mentioning about the doomsday issue today.
Not sure whether it's fact or friction. However, Life still goes on for me.
Christmas? Birthday? Holiday season? Two word ''NOTHING'' and ''BORING''.
Thinking about the past, I suppose to be ''On leave'' and getting my wonderful ''Bonus'' right now. Probably travelling to somewhere else if my destiny or decision has not been changed by me. Dropping down the past now, I'm happy to have a bf loving and enduring me. Thanks. I'm meeting my group of girls later for my mini advance celebration after work. This time round my BFF is joining us after so many years of restriction. Somehow
I feel empty, I don't feel happy nor excited about my birthday and I don't know why either. Sigh. (--)
*
Free chocolate in the early morning by Mr E.
Thanks.
I only choose my favourite ones.
hahaha.
I had a heavy lunch just now. Fattening.
Bee bought me an ipad4 yesterday evening.
Without letting me know that's so sweet of him.
I was actually planning to buy the ipad mini version one.
But right now, I guess I just have to drop the idea since I've got the ipad4.
Thank you bee for the awesome thought.
Love it.
Z bought me this facial wash.
It's not expensive but heard from Jie this product is quite effective.
No harm giving it a try.*wink*
Thank you Z kor kor.=)






No comments:
Post a Comment