Hello everyone. Today is the last day of 2012.
So many things happened within 1 year.
Everything is gonna start afresh now.
By putting all my past down.
Moving forwards and not looking back.
My GFS celebrated my birthday by purchasing my favourite twelve cupcakes.
This year birthday was slightly different because BFF actually join us on my special day!
How nice? =)
My wonderful GFs.
We had our dinner at Mangosteem(Vivocity).
Lastly, After a filling dinner we head over to sentosa.
Drinking+Catching up+Chitchatting till 2am.
What an awesome night!
I love you girls thank you for everything!
Can't wait for our 2013 photoshoot!!!
Planning in process ...
*
NEXT
*
I had my mini celebration with Honey, Zeckson and Bee.
This is my birthday cake but B actually forgot to take candle. TSK!
From Honey. Thank you ^^
Cute little rings from my Thai friends.
Pon and Kate! The lovely couple.
SURPRISED! Wonderful Dolls.
All handmade by Zeckson and Kate!
Very beautiful!
Must be lots of hard work from them.
Extremely love it!
It resemble all my fav Hello kitty stuffs.
The doll sitting on the bed represent me.
While the other two standing dolls represent the brothers presenting a cake for me
and lastly HUGO is inside the basket beside me!
Wow~ I love handmade stuffs!
Thank you so much!
On my actual birthday Kate and Pon actually presented this video for me!
Which they had previously recorded in Thailand. I feel so touch! Aww~
Thank you so much!
Off to KTV with honey.
Bf join us after his company event. =)
Sis meet me to pass me my birthday present.
Surprise!!! She bought me a gold ring while she has the sliver one.
These were the rings we were actually suppose to get it together.
Say ''Yeah'' to our sisterhood and friendship. The moment she presented to me.
I felt so touched. I always doesn't have time to meet her up and
be there for her when she needed me the most.
Yet she still remember this ring which we once spotted it together.
I love you mei. Thanks for everything.
*
Went to work as usual.
My company presented me a birthday cake!
OMG! I'm so surprised! Cause I didn't expect it!
Some more it's my individual birthday cake!
Last time I only celebrated my birthday with various people who has
the same birthday falls on the same month. (sotouched)*
Lunch time.
Mac delivery treat by my colleague.
There's this little girl in my office.
And she drew this for me. So cute!
*
Went off 1-2 hours earlier.
Immediately I bought a cake and head straight to the hospital.
I celebrated my birthday with my Granny. I know it myself she definitely hear what I
say even tho her eyes were closed and couldn't see. Somehow each time when I see her
I will always update her about my recent happenings and my tears will be rolling down
from my cheeks. I'm sure she can hear my voice.
This may be my last time celebrating my birthday with her.
However, I wanted her to be strong. Have faith and live on.
But deep in my heart I knew it. She's suffering badly internally.
I'm sorry Granny Please forgive me and be strong!
*
Mummy and daddy came to pick me up from the hospital.
And we headed down to the hotel whereby my birthday dinner is located.
My dearest Mummy bought me a birthday cake!
With my cousin.
I've been watching her growing up since she was a baby.
Dinner
Silly boy!
Me with my birthday cake!
*
BF specially order this cake 1 week in advance.
This cake is very special as they are using real fruits to bake it!
Although we couldn't finish it.
Nevertheless, I appreciate his thoughts for it.
Thank you bee.
We had our staycation at Naumi L.
*
The next morning.
We head home first to place all the unnecessary stuffs.
We proceed to our second staycation location.
Berjaya H.
It is a very vintage design.
Therefore we decided to do a shoot there. (Last min)
Here are the sneak previews.
Dinner from Lavender food court.
*
Thank you everyone for wishing me ''HAPPY BIRTHDAY''.
Be it from whatsapp, message, calls, Facebook, twitter or instagram.
My facebook timeline has been spam by 200++ over people.
There's a ''WOW''. Thank you so so so much!
Thank you for all the wonderful gifts too.
Hopefully 2013 will be a better one.











































No comments:
Post a Comment