Hugo is sick
Previously bought Hugo to the vet all by myself.
And she keep on popping out from the pinkish bag.
So cute right?
*
KATE IN SINGAPORE!
Yesterday evening meet up with Kate and Pon.
Kate is so adorable. The moment she saw me.
She was like running towards me and the next moment
I realised she is hugging me already. O.o
Dinner at Lavander.
*
BRO'S BIG DAY!
Yes! My bro is finally married!
Boohoohoo~ I'm the ONLY ONE left in my family
which is not married yet. Anyway, I love my bro very much.很爱很爱哦!
We were so close and he pampered me alot ever since young.
The best part is .... 他帮助了我很多很多!!! More than words could describe.
我想,他是唯一的好心人吧?The Only kind hearted soul living in Singapore?
Hahaha .. 我的二嫂赚到宝了! =p Huhuhu ...
Back to the entry.
Woke up pretty early in the morning to be the 伴娘 。
No bad wor, 还有个大红包拿噢!哈哈哈。
On our way to pick the gorgeous 漂漂亮亮的新娘子连同我哥的兄弟.
With ZH.
Bi-bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment