まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

realized.

I realized that having a dog is not as easy as what we thought of. You have to consider the amount of money that you willing to pay for the dog's medication, injection and training period.Which is clearly not cheap. Not only these you have to be physically attentive to them. In the middle of the night they will make certain noises, Poo and shit everywhere, and eat anything they found on the ground. As a dog owner you have to sacrifices alot of things. Your time, attention, sleepiness and giving up certain issues for your dog. You can't just simply go anywhere at anything. Dog have feelings they can be very revengeful and arrogant. Biting every single thing into pieces due to her itchy teeth. They don't know what is right and what is wrong. As for me I gonna give up my Hello kitty land next week even though I've bought the tickets already. The dog trainer is only available on next Saturday and the rest of the days he is fully packed. If we missed the November schedule we may need to wait for the December slot. Having a dog is so costly. Much more than what you expected. Yet sometimes Hugo can be so sweet and adorable at the same time. Sigh, I don't know what to say. But I know it's the right thing to do so by giving up for Hugo. sigh. So many thoughts were behind the back of my mind. I wish I could type it in here and share it but I can't. Sometimes keeping it to oneself is better than sharing it out with someone. Hugo faster grow up and be a healthy woof woof okay? Daddy and Mummy love you.
 
Got bitten by Hugo girl while playing with her.

Okay, I bought a new house for hugo yesterday evening!
They don't have the pink one anymore. Aww~

Poor Hugo her left eye is swallon.

Bought new clothes for her. Honey bee.
 
Happy with her new house.
 
Bought dog jelly to lure her to eat her medication.

I had a hard time cutting it into pieces.
 
 Go download this game introduce by Kate! It's free.

No comments: