TTSH
I had my last dinner with my previous company before I officially left.
On our way to the event venue.
With Carmen.
Us.
Reflection.
With my supervisor.
With all my others colleagues.
Group photo.
Thank you for the wonderful memories.
I miss them.They are such nice person to hang up with.
Shall meet up with them soon.
As recently I just rejected their date. =)
*
Shuffle and Mink!
I'm sorry if you look carefully into this pic.
I am actually showing a twist sign and not a middle finger.
Don't be mistaken.
Shuffle
Wore my glasses out with degree that night.
With Honey.
Meet up with my cliques.
Follow by mink.
Change to contact lens.
With my Sis.
Meet up with my other cliques too.
With selina.
HAHA! TOOT!
with edmund.
With nadia.
With the rest of the girls.
Went home early that night.
Sorry guys, Shall club again soon!
*
Did an event for Fashion week.
My theme for the day is rock chio.
Our make up is so dramatic.
Working together with YL. Yeah!
So much to catch up with.
With the designer of my concept Rock Chio.
Honey is so sweet enough to look for me
during my break time.
After the event. We wash off all our make up
and head back to AMK for supper.
Girls chat till around 2 am before heading home.
Thanks YL for sending me home after that. heehee. love you.
*
Meet up with my Secondary school cliques for gathering.
Meanwhile to cleebrate Karen's advance birthday too!
Love the girls. 7 years and still counting!
*
Mini Contest.
Us with no makeup.
With janice.G
A picture of my crazy hair style after the event.
HAHAHA!
*
A day at JB.
Outfir for the day.
Pardon me of my eye.
As my left eye is abit swallon.
Therefore, having with no others chioce
I gonna put on double eyelid stick to keep it balance.
Look similar!
*
Gonna find some time to update my Perth trip.
Bi-bye xoxo.




























No comments:
Post a Comment