まだかなりのが、これは私が

 photo EileenPuchi01-1.jpg

Friday, October 19, 2012

Unwell ...


Just reached office not long at 12plus as I've just visited the GP. Everything comes with a consequence. I'm so worry about my ear right now. I can't hear properly, It feels like something is stuck inside my ear. Blocking all the sound away. My doctor told me that my ear is having some infection and there's internal bleeding inside. The reason? There's two possible reason for the cause. First, Maybe I've dig my ear too deep? Secondly, It's due to the ear infection. Don't ask me why or how did I get contacted with the infection? I had no idea either. Gonna leave office at 5pm later to rush for my flight. I'm so worry and I feel like I'm deaf. So please, People try not to call me temperory for the moment. Anything please text me instead. Try to stay nearer to me or speak louder the next time you see me. Thank you. Emotionally upset now. Sigh.

No comments: